Latest arrival wholesale custom colorful printed fitness cork mat yoga

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$8.00 - $20.00 / Piece | 1 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
Model Number:
yoga mat
Yoga & Pilate
natural rubber back+cork surface
1730*610mm ,1830*610mm, or customized
heat transfer printing
for yoga exercise
Poly Bag+Carton
SGS, Rohs, ISO9001
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Yoga Mat: Poly bag/pcs, 12pcs/ctn.



2_12.jpgCheap high quality,Washable,custom printed,eco-friendly ,SGS Passed,Managed by ISO9001.

White,black,blue,yellow……,any color you like is OK. Logo can be printed anyway you want.  

Also,you can print your own design pictures,OEM service is available here.natural rubber bottom of high quality, microfiber surface with soft velvet touch

Item No





Natural rubber back+cork surface




As your request







Print type


Heat transfer printing  



FOB Port

Ningbo, Shanghai,Yantian


Delivery time


Payment Terms




by sea/by air

Feature :
1)Absorbent top layer bonded to a natural tree rubber base gives you the sweaty grip of a towel and the cushion of a yoga mat.

2)No towel bunching or moving around during your class. Instantly improve your practice

3)Extra cushion, stability, and responsive grip to reduce injuries

4)No more slipping when wet. The mat grips better the more you sweat!

5)Reversible. Use either side depending on your practice.

6)Good for both regular and hot yoga

2_13 FILE0076FILE0076FILE0076FILE0076FILE0076FILE0076FILE0076


Hangzhou Jukui Electronic Technology Co., Ltd is a factory mainly produce natural rubber mats.

At the very beginning we manufactured mouse pads. Step by step, our products expand to Yoga mat,

War game mat and so on.As a manufacturing company we accept OEM and ODM orders. And as a

reliable partner, the Confidentiality agreement between us will be strictly followed to protect your benefits.

Our productivity per month is 10,000pcs of Yoga mat as well as big size war game mats, we strictly

manage the factory by ISO-9001:2008 Quality System Management,which can ensure you good

quality and fast delivery time.




Question 1: Can you design for us?


We have a professional designing team to satisfy your design needs.  


Question 2: This is our first time exporting/importing, can you handle transportation for us?

We have agent service for our customer and we offer DDU service, meaning we can send the goods to your doorstep while the only thing you have to worry is duty and tax of your own country. If you need more information, please feel free to contact us.  


Question 3: What is the regular MOQ for your product?

Different products will have different MOQ, but generally speaking, 100 pieces is a common MOQ. 


Question 4: What's your payment term?

Regularly we collect 30% of the total balance as a deposit when order is placed, and the remaining 70% will be collected before shipment. All payments are by TT. However, based on your specific situation we will be able to negotiate for a different method. If you have any special request, please do not hesitate to contact us.  


Question 5: What is your quality control process?

We have a professional QC team who monitors the production process, while all finished goods will be inspected before shipment to meet our standard. Unqualified goods will be collected and discarded. 


Question 6: If we dont have any shipping forwarder in China, could you do this for us?

Yes. We partner with professional shipping forwarder who has been working with us for more than 10 years. If you don't have any shipping forwarder, you will still get the best shipping price excellent service from our partner. 


Question 7: How can we get updates for new products?

Let us know what kind of product you are interested in, and we can provide you weekly updates for the newest addition in our product portfolio. 


Question 8: If we want to develop new products based on general ideas, would you be able to assist?

Our R&D team is ready to help in turning your idea into a real product starting from scratch. If you decide to put mess production order in we can even waive molding cost for you. 


Question 9: I have never been to China before, would you be able to offer factory tour and maybe a city guided tour for me?

We can arrange to pick you up from the airport to our company and to book accommodation for you. Our customer service team will be happy to guide you for a tour of the city or even nearby factories/ trading hub. Please let us know your plan, and we are here to help. English translation will be provided along the way upon request - so no need to worry even that's your first time going abroad!


Question 10: I cans speak Chinese or English, can you find one translator for me?

Simply let us know which language you prefer, and we can arrange for a translator.